Sabado, Nobyembre 13, 2010

Prologue


“ Danielle, it’s time to sleep now.” Mom came to my room.
“ I will Mom.” I was still absorbed with the fascinating wonders of photos—Nature photos.
“ I know you love what you’re doing but please you must be responsible for your studies as well.” Mom was having her Mother-instinct again.
“ I know that but please give me a couple of minutes again.” I said and turned to my photos.
“ Okay, I’ll get you some drinks.”
“ No milks, Mom.” I said to her as she closed the door.
“ Cantaloupe.” I heard her.
Cantaloupe? Why does she always like Cantaloupes for me?
She came back with a cantaloupe Shake.
“ Mom, can I ask you a question?” I took a sip and shove the photo album near my bed.
“ Sure.”
“ Why do you love to serve me with Cantaloupes? Not that I don’t like it but you seem to overdo it.”
“ Ah, Cantaloupes are very refreshing, cool and a taste of calmness. Danie, you suit very well with the blend of Cantaloupe. You are sweet, calm and something in you that you can make others cheer up. And besides, you are refreshing to us. And also, Cantaloupes are magical.”
“ Magical?” Was this another bedtime stories?
“ Yeah. Couples eating it or drinking Cantaloupes with both of their heart makes them together.”
“ You mean end up together?” I asked.
“ Yes. Now, you go to sleep and tomorrow’s another first day.” She said and kissed my head. “ Good night, Danie.”
“ Good night, Mom.”
The door closed.

Tomorrow’s another day. New world for me and I am thrilled of what is to come.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento